Tuesday 26 March 2013

Welcome NEW AUTHOR Cati886!

Hi Savannah's Blog Readers! My name is Cati886, an awesome chobot just like you and I'm here to introduce myself as an NEW Author on Savannah's blog herself! Here's some awesome information about me!

- I used to play .com as Cati886!
- My chobot sisters are: Strawberry, Program and Lisalola12
- I have lots of BEST FRIENDS such as: Perfectlexie, Flapiefeet, Savannah, Swifter, Bacon, Koiz, Curiosity, Silvermoon, Twinklefairyx!
- I have my own blog called Chobots Down Under! - Savannah Is my editor!- www.chobotsdownunder.wordpress.com

 
 
I'm always here to write about guides, tips, gossip now and future, artwork and exclusives! So stay tuned to this EPIC Blog. You'll be sure to catch the neatest, awesomest information ever on www.chobots.net!
 
Cati886 xoxo
 

No comments:

Post a Comment