Wednesday 27 March 2013

Whats it like to be an agent?

Hey its master720 here,

This is a total privilege to be writing on this blog so thank you savannahshelby, ok so people often ask me what is it like to be agent I tell them and savannah thinks its a good idea for it to go on her blog so here is what its like:

Agency is an awesome thing! Personally I love it because I love helping the Chobots and the Chobots Team with my ideas!


Savannah's opionon ' also master720 was ever so lucky to become a agent being as there is like 1 out of 7 chances and he made it so congratulations and I hope your enjoying the job'


but just remember you can be not a agent and still help you don't need a badge to help to go and help ;)


thank you again savannahshelby for letting me post

-master720

P.S. hopefully posting in future





No comments:

Post a Comment