Monday 22 April 2013

Agents recommendations round 2

Hello cho-girls and boys we have the 7 choboters here ready to be agents looking out for cho-city helping, smiling making that special day everyday, who do you think it is?




Choices only aloud to pick 2:

Wolfyy

caramel1011

Adster015
 
Cooldudexd 

Kelly123

  Program
 
                                                         Theufo     

How to choose for the people you want?! Click the "Click me button to vote"

Click me to vote  



Well done for the people who got through to round 2 never mind if you didn't keep trying, Good luck to Wolfyy, Caramel1011, Adster015, Cooldudexd, Kelly123, Program and Theufo.

People were asking me "who did you pick" "vote for this person" I said nope I have the 2 people I picked and I am not saying because I don't want others to see it as favoritism (some people might) and I want it as a secret :)


-s.s

No comments:

Post a Comment