Saturday 13 April 2013

April Journalists

Hello this is just a quick post being as I have some drawing to do but well done to the journalists of April 2013 Congratulations I will check out your blogs and maybe follow you, I did apply for journalist of this month like last month and still didn't get in but never mind just keep trying



Important note: Please do not quit chobots if you didn't get into being a agent or journalist and please don't blame it on your self or others it makes others feel bad, I heard that someone said there gonna quit they quit then there friend quit you don't have to quit just because your friends do find new friends I promise you would be gutted if you quit I can't live 1 day without chobots let alone the rest of my life :O


Ok thank you


-s.s

No comments:

Post a Comment